Monday, June 11, 2012

Wheatley's Betrayal

Special Note: This post contains a minor spoiler for the game Portal 2. If you have not played the game and do not want to be spoiled, DO NOT READ FURTHER 

What the heck! Wheatley, I loved you! We had an arrangement! Me and you were going to change the world! Overtake GLaDOS and move right along with our lives! WHEATLEY! WHAT HAPPENED?! I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL, BRO?! I thought we were...

So, Wheatley betrayed me. The wedding is off, Steve Merchant! OFF! What am I supposed to do now? I loved this game. I can't play on, can I? With Wheatley as a big traitor? Ugh. What to do?

On a lighter note, though, GLaDOS is now a potato. Cool.

Oh yeah. Got two more rejections in the mail today. That leaves 5 more letters out there, awaiting response.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment